Friday, July 09, 2010

April Trip [Gulf Coast Photographer]

As I explained in my last blog, I'm not the greatest blogger. I have been so wrapped up in planning my wedding these last few months that blogging was just not something I had much time to do. But now that the wedding is over I'm back and ready to throw myself into my work again. I've been meaning to post about all the wonderful sessions I did during my April trip to the Gulf Coast, but didn't get to it (along with a lot of other things I wanted to post). So it's a little late, but I just had to share! Here are my favorites from the last trip. It was a blessing to work with all of you!!!


































































































































































































I hope you all enjoyed these images as much as I do. and forgive me for being such a blog slacker. Now with the wedding behind me I think it will be easier to stay on top of it:) Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!!

xoxo,
Carrie Olson Carden

No comments:

Post a Comment