Monday, August 09, 2010

Alicia and Chris

one of the things I love most about my job is getting to capture people in love. there is nothing like it. I try to just sit back and  let them be themselves. well, as much as you can when a person with a camera stuck to their face is following you around. one thing I've noticed though is that the ones that really have that spark, that real connection between them, it doesn't seem to matter who is around. that love shines through. and it's such a beautiful thing to witness.

Meet Alicia and Chris.












































































Alicia and Chris I had a wonderful time working on this session with you. and I can't wait to go to Charleston, SC to shoot your wedding this fall!!! I was born in Charleston and moved away when I was one, and I've never been back. so not only do I get to go shoot a beautiful wedding, I get to see the place I was born. Thank You Alicia and Chris for choosing me to be there on your big day! see you soon!! :)

Carrie Olson Carden

1 comment: