Friday, October 15, 2010

[Kyli Grace]

There are some things in life I'll just never understand. One of them is why God calls on the young and innocent. Why any parent should go through the pain of losing a child? But I know one day I will understand. 

I was lucky enough to work with Kyli and her Family in July. I never thought at the time that would be the last time I would see her. Kyli passed away on August 25th of this year. Just a week or so past her first birthday. 

I made this slideshow for her Mommy, Tara. I know she is going through the worst pain there is. Tara, I know there is nothing I can do to comfort you or help relieve the pain, but I hope this reminds you of happy times and warms your soul knowing what a happy child she was while she was here. 



If you are a parent, give your kiddos an extra kiss tonight for Kyli<3



2 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful. I'm sure Tara will treasure it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine the pain Tara is going through, but I think this will help her to smile through the tears. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete