Tuesday, November 09, 2010

The Hick Wedding {teaser} [Tallahassee, FL Wedding Photographer]

I've known Beth for many years. I think we met at Church, but we went to school together from middle school on as well. Beth has always been one of the sweetest people I've known. I have never seen her be mean to a single soul. Even back in the high school days! I wish I could say that about myself. She has such a caring personality. I was so happy when she called me and asked me to be her wedding photographer!
Here are some of my favorites from her big day!


































[ and this last one is my favorite from the whole day ]



Beth it was an honor to photograph your wedding for you. You were such a beautiful bride. It was a lovely ceremony and reception, and it was great to share those special moments with your friends and family. I wish you and Gerry a lifetime full of love and happiness. 

xoxo, 
Carrie Olson Carden

No comments:

Post a Comment