Friday, May 20, 2011

Caleb & Lindsay get married [Crestview Wedding Photographer]

Where do I even begin? Let's see, first off I've known Lindsay since daycare at Tale Pines. I was super excited when she asked me to be her wedding photographer:) One of the things I love most about my job is being able to work with people that I grew up with and getting to see them so happy with where life has taken them.  I love getting to see a old friend SHINE as a Bride. Even with all the chaos that is going on around me during most wedding days, I really do enjoy every single minute of it. The white dress, the flowers, the tears of joy, it just never gets old:)

































Lindsay, you were STUNNING! It was an honor to capture your big day and I wish you and Caleb lots of love and happiness.

xoxo
Carrie Olson Carden

No comments:

Post a Comment