Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Booth Fun [Pensacola Wedding Photographer]

I just had to share the photos from Johnny & Raven's Photo Booth! How cute are their family and friends?!? I was just tickled when I looked through these:)

I big thanks to my intern/assistant Jordan for doing such a great job running the photo booth and capturing all of the fun!

If you're a Bride to be you should definitely think about having a photo booth at your wedding reception. All your guests will be able to give you the best gift ever, a little piece of themselves! Plus you can customize it for your wedding, whether you want old school red, something plain, or something decorate to match your wedding!  It's a great alternative to the boring "guestbook" and most of all it's super FUN:) Who doesn't like playing dress up with props and bring out the kid hiding in all of us? 

Contact me today to find out how to have a photo booth at your wedding!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment