Thursday, March 03, 2011

Justin & Kista {Bold as Love}

One of my favorite things about my job is getting to work with people I grew up with and getting to capture moments in their life now after all these years. I've known Justin since middle school, maybe even grade school. After getting engaged he showed Kista my work and they decided to give me a call. From the moment I started talking to Kista on the phone we just clicked. I felt like I'd known her for years too! She was full of awesome ideas and I love that in clients. So once the day of the shoot arrived I was super excited to see how it would all come together. Plus it was my first time shooting at Fort Pickens in Pensacola, FL and that place is just beautiful. PERFECT for sessions like this:) but between me and Kista we had so many ideas that we ran out of time the first night! I seriously could have went on forever with these two. They are crazy about each other and it really shines through so beautifully in these images. After day two of shooting we were finally finished and I could not have been happier with the outcome. Meet Justin and Kista.






























this one is an all time personal fave! I call it "across the universe"
















Words cannot express how much I enjoyed working on this session from start to finish! Kista, you are a sweetheart and you are going to be one gorgeous Bride! Justin, I'm so glad you sent Kista my way, and I am so happy I get to be there to witness such a special day in your life. After working with the two of you on this engagement session I cannot wait for your wedding this July!!! I know it will be one beautiful event and I'm excited to see it all come together on the big day! See you guys soon:)

xoxo,
Carrie Olson Carden


1 comment:

  1. what an adorable couple! the pictures are amazing as always <3

    ReplyDelete