Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Greyson

 I finally have found a moment to blog about some of my sessions from my last trip to the Gulf Coast. I had to share about my first meeting with Baby Greyson. I actually captured him in photos before he was even born! Thanks to his parents working with me on a maternity session last November. This little guy was just so entertaining during the session, but even more so after when I start editing the images. I just couldn't help but smile at all the adorable faces he made! and Mommy and Daddy got in on the action in some of the pics too. I even got one of just the two of them together that I think turned out really beautifully. I've blogged about Steffany and Greg in the past, so I won't go on and on, but they are just amazing people. High school sweethearts, now starting a family<3 It's been a blessing to watch you guys go from two to three:) and I look foward to watching Greyson grow through the years through my lens.
















It was a pleasure to work with you guys, as always! and I'll be seeing you soon for the next one:)

Carrie

1 comment: