Friday, April 23, 2010

Elizabeth and Justin [ Love is in the air ]

 Meet Elizabeth and Justin. These two are in love, and that just happens to be my favorite thing to photograph:)

The awesome tractor you will see in some of the images belongs to a client of Elizabeth's that was kind enough to let us come over and use it in the shoot. From there we headed back towards Crestview, but made a few dozen pit stops along the way:) I love it when my clients are open-minded to my ideas!! I led them on somewhat of a wild goose chase. We went everywhere from off roading off of Antioch road, to right in the middle of downtown Crestview by the end of the night.

































At the end of the day I think it was well worth it. I was so happy with the way these images turned out. My personal favorite is this one.


It's such a tender and intimate moment. and as a wife I know being held in my husband's arms is the safest feeling in the world. I really felt like they opened up to me in this shot and you can feel the raw emotion. I also love their artwork:) with his arms wrapped around her like this their tattoos really look as if they were meant to fit together like that, just perfectly:)





Elizabeth is gorgeous and Justin is super buff!! They are such a good looking couple! Which just made my job that much easier:) I had a great time running around town with you guys, even if it was a little cold! and congrats on the engagement!!! I'd love to work with you both again! after the wedding I see a maternity and newborn session somewhere down the road in your future;)

Carrie

1 comment: