Friday, April 16, 2010

Meet the Ellerbees

I got a chance to work with the Ellerbee family for the first time back in February of this year. I know Jenna through mutual friends, and she is an awesome Mary Kay Sales Director who won her first car in only 6 months. Which I think it's pretty darn impressive! If you live in the Gulf Coast area you can contact her here www.marykay.com/jellerbee. Her Husband Seth, is a proud member of the United States Airforce. They have two little ones, Haleigh and her little brother Hayden. This poor family went through the ringer the day of our shoot. Of course all of you that live in the Gulf Coast area might remember right around Valentine's Day we got SNOW in Florida. but these guys were troopers and we even spent some time shooting out on the beach! After they had all they could stand of the ice cold wind, we moved it indoors to their beautiful home. This was my first trip with the new lighting so I was SO glad I had it for their indoor portraits.





















Thank you guys so much for allowing me to drag you out on the beach in the middle of winter, and then allowing me in your beautiful home! It was a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can work together again. Next time I promise we'll plan it on it a warmer day:)

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment