Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daddy's Little Girl [Father/Daughter Photography]

This was the first time I've done a session with just a Father and Daughter and I have to say it warmed my heart. It's refreshing to see a Dad taking the time to do special things like this with his little girl. This is Dave, and his daughter Taylar. Taylar was very shy at first. She didn't leave her Daddy's side, but by the end of the shoot she warmed up to me and the camera a little and it made for some really beautiful photos of her with the sunset.






Love this next one. It's just something about their footprints in the sand.








I just LOVE her beautiful blue eyes in this one.







Taylar LOVED that bird =)









and this last one is probably my favorite of Taylar. She had finally came out of her shell and showed me that pretty smile. Along with those baby blues, it turned out to be a beautiful shot. and of course I added my little artistic touch ;)



Thank you Dave and Taylar for a nice evening on the beach. Dave you are an awesome Father and it shines through in these photos of you and your little girl. I would love to work with you both again in the future!

Carrie Olson Carden

No comments:

Post a Comment